Monday, June 29, 2009

Workshop Watch: Scrapbooking

Stickers, glue, glitters, scissors, colored paper, cut-outs litter the tables in the scrapbooking room. We're making scrapbooks and calendars. Here's what we have to say about it.

Baila Perel D.
I made a calendar. It looks the cutest you have ever seen. It has pictures in the background of what we dressed up as and the theme. And we made the letters colorful and I have very good taste, all different colors. It has just the two months of camp so you remember what we did each day and what we dressed up as. I can look at it when come home from camp.
Juliette
We made calendars with lots of pictures describing a different day that we were here. We put it down on the calendar to describe the experience.
Emily R.
I liked scrapbooking because there were cool patterns and papers and different supplies. I made a scrapbook page and I'm going to put the pictures that I am taking here so that I can have memories of camp. I love camp because I get to do things I never thought I could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!